Growth in Bottom Line: A healthy culture means a financial advantage in a competitive marketplace. Employees will be able to increase their efficiency and effectiveness.
Increase in Innovation: Companies that build a disability-inclusive culture generate more high-quality ideas, realize greater speed in implementation, and achieve greater agility - resulting in 5.5 times the revenue growth of peers with a less inclusive approach to innovation.
Top Talent Attraction & Retention: Companies that build sustainable capacity for disability inclusion find it easier to recruit new employees as well as retain their best ones.
Asset Based Consulting helps us to increase access to our programs, and removes the guesswork from handling accommodation requests. With their help we are becoming a more equitable and inclusive organization.
- Dr. Jennifer F. - Executive Vice President
THE PROCESS IS SIMPLE:
1. Book a call. During an initial discovery call, we will take the time to learn about your company, your current pain points and ways we can work together to create a disability-inclusive culture.
2. We develop a plan. Whether it is targeted trainings, facilitated workshops, personal coaching, solution sessions, and more, our team will work with you to develop and execute a comprehensive plan for your company’s disability inclusion success.
3. YOU confidently lead your disability inclusion initiatives. With a long-term plan to grow a disability-inclusive culture, you will not only have the tools, resources, and support to be confident about disability inclusion in your workplace but your organization will reap the benefits of disability inclusion.
As part of our commitment to inclusion, we asked Asset Based Consulting to share their knowledge of, and expertise in, invisible disabilities. The team was knowledgeable, passionate and engaging. The seminar garnered more questions from our staff than any other DE&I speakers we’ve hosted! Almost one and one-half years later, Asset Based Consulting’s content is still referred to by our employees, internally as well as with clients.
- Melinda G. - SVP, People Operations and Culture